I made this last year after we had leftover dip!
- 1 C Queso Dip made with Rotel tomato and Velveeta
- 1 box of chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 can of black beans rinsed
- 1/2 C shredded chicken (optional)
- Sour cream and shredded cheese for topping to taste
Heat the Queso on medium heat and slowly add the chicken stock until combined and bubbly. Add beans. Simmer about 15 minutes or until heated through. If you want a thinner soup add more chicken stock or water. If desired add cooked chicken. Top with cheese and sour cream and tortilla chips.